I provide personally-tailored advice to people and businesses on a wide range of real-life financial questions. I like to work with:
- Busy professionals who want their money to work as hard as they do
- Business owners who want to protect the business and their family if the worst should happen
- People who want to know they will be taken care of in their old age
- Hampshire, Sussex and Dorset residents who want a secure and comfortable retirement
As your local financial expert, always on-call, I can help you with personal matters like:
- Planning for and saving for your retirement
- Reducing the amount of tax you pay
- Investing your windfall or inheritance
- Getting your money working harder for you than sitting in a building society
- Having the finances to achieve your dreams
- Later Life planning
- Efficient investment if you’re are living or working overseas
- Sorting out all your various pensions so you are in control
And I can help with family matters like:
- Helping your children to buy their own home
- Passing on your wealth to future generations rather than HMRC
- Protecting you and your family if the worst happens
I also help local business owners with company matters like:
- Making the most of the savings available to you as a business owner
- Ensuring your business has the cash to survive should you lose key people
- Helping to attract and keep good staff with high quality pensions and benefits
- Making sure your exit strategy* is tax-efficient
I’ll meet with you face-to-face, at home, at your office or at my office – whichever works best for you. I will be available, on call, as your go-to adviser on finances for as long as you wish, whether it’s for a year or for a lifetime.
I can help sort out your financial To Do list, so you don’t need to worry about it. You’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your money is working hard for you.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested. An investment in equities does not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*Please note that advice with regard to exit strategy planning may involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.